Beauty Tip Tuesday: How to Fix Dried-Out Gel Eyeliner

Have a crummy looking pot of gel eyeliner? Don't throw it away, just fix it! Your probably wondering, how could you possibly fix that dried out, old product? Well, here's a simple trick that I like to use to give my old liners new life. All you need to do is pop it in the microwave for around 10 to 15 seconds; the heat will melt the gel eyeliner, and leave it looking as new as the day you bought it. After having used this trick multiple times, I haven't wasted another pot of liner in forever! My favorite gel eyeliner is by Maybelline, and it is definitely not a product I want to see go to waste. I hope this trick helps some of you ladies out there really get your money's worth out of any gel eyeliner you buy from now on! . 






No comments:

Post a Comment